'Mary Poppins Returns' With Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, And A Really Bad Mustache
Last night during the 90th Academy Awards, Disney unveiled their first teaser for Mary Poppins Returns. Audiences got their first glimpse of the Mary Poppins sequel which stars Emily Blunt and Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Check it out here:
Set in Depression-era London, Mary Poppins Returns picks up with Jane and Michael Banks (Emily Mortimer and Ben Whishaw with the world’s worst mustache) all grown-up, and facing new challenges in the face of a devastating personal loss. Thankfully, their beloved, high-flying nanny comes calling. And with a spoonful of sugar and the help of a plucky street lamplighter named Jack (Miranda), she’ll teach Jane, Michael and his three children rediscover joy. Also making appearances in this Rob Marshall-helmed sequel are Julie Walters, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Colin Firth, and Meryl Streep as Mary’s eccentric cousin, Topsy.
Mary Poppins Returns will open on December 25th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia