'Justice League' Is the Penny Hartz To Honest Trailer's 'Happy Endings' Crew
Ouch. Hot on the heels of news that Black Panther, the latest critically heralded Marvel movie, outgrossed Justice League in a single weekend, comes the honest trailer for the polarizing DC ensemble epic. Brace yourselves, here comes the insult to injury.
Yeesh. It’s like Justice League is Penny, and Honest Trailers is the rest of the Happy Endings gang, happy to pile on.
Hang in there, DC. You’ve got Wonder Woman 2 coming in 2019 (after Aquaman and Shazam). So…
Actually, getting Casey Wilson into Wonder Woman 2 would be an AH-MAHZING addition to the Amazons. Can you get on that? She’d look so cyute in armor, and Penny could teach Diana the greatness of couch ice cream! She’d fit right in.
Kristy Puchko isn’t entirely sure how this became a Happy Endings post, but she’s not sorry.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia