'John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum': Now With More Halle And Anjelica!
Hold on to your pants, friends, because there’s a new John Wick: Chapter 3 trailer and it is… well, it’s making me want to take off my pants, frankly. DON’T JUDGE ME OR MY PANTS.
So what’s new? Knife fights, badass Halle Berry, and Wick saying he needs “Guns. Lots of guns.” Of course you do, bud! You’re excommunicado! But my favorite moment may be the very end, when Anjelica Huston asks, “All of this for what? Because of a puppy?” Um, yes, Anjelica. This is the dog justice action franchise the world needs, DON’T QUESTION IT!
Still no Jason Mantzoukas footage, but the film also released a load of character posters, so we at least have a taste of his character:
And in more Keanu News (Kea-news?), this isn’t exactly a trailer but it IS almost as exciting as one. Keanu joined his partner in excellence, Alex Winter, to announce that Bill & Ted 3 (a.k.a. Bill & Ted Face The Music) is going into production this summer, and will be in theaters NEXT summer. And yes, I know my darling Lainey mentioned this in Pajiba Love last night, but I’m mentioning it AGAIN. Because I’m just that happy. Look at them. LOOK. AT. THEM.
The world is about to get a lot more excellent. Watch this special announcement from your two favorite dudes! 8.21.20 🎸⚡️ pic.twitter.com/miOtBhinlC— Bill & Ted 3 (@BillandTed3) March 20, 2019
That’s it, folks. I’m done. I need to be alone now, to process my pants-feelings.
Header Image Source: Lionsgate
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me