Honest Trailers Deep Dives On Every Wes Anderson Movie Trope
Look. We all know Wes Anderson has a super-specific signature style of subdued, disaffected heroes who have family issues and loved Millennial Pink before it was thing. But ahead of the release of Isle of Dogs, Honest Trailers watched every Anderson movie to uncover the long list of iconography and tropes the acclaimed and determinedly twee director can’t get enough of.
It’s not even snarky as much as a sprightly video essay on the charming (though maybe pretentious) style of Anderson. I’m…I’m not sure how to feel! So, well done, Honest Trailers. That seems fitting.
And real talk: I 100% want a Wes Anderson movie about the drama club at Hogwarts. It would obviously center on the Hufflepuffs. Can we collectively will that into existence, please?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia