Gabrielle Union Gives Us The Badass Mom Thriller We Didn't Know We Needed With 'Breaking In'
Imagine The Panic Room meets Taken, but with Gabrielle Union playing a mom who is having none of this strangers threatening her kids bullshit. That’s the setup of James McTeigue’s Breaking In. Check out its trailer—and Union in full on badass mode—below:
Next Mother’s Day, Gabrielle Union stars as a woman who will stop at nothing to rescue her two children being held hostage in a house designed with impenetrable security. No trap, no trick and especially no man inside can match a mother with a mission when she is determined on Breaking In.
Union also produces the film whose tagline is “Payback is a mother!” And Universal is releasing it for Mother’s Day! Skip the flowers. Take your mom to the thriller that has already got us screaming.
Breaking In opens May 11th.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia