'Once Upon A Deadpool' Gets A Trailer That...Damn It, I'll Have To Go See This
From the Deadpool snowflakes to the perfect recreation of The Grandson’s bedroom in The Princess Bride, those jerks at Fox have got me by the PG-13 jibblies. I was planning on skipping Deadpool 2’s re-release with its more kid-friendly rating.
I was blinded by the nostalgia of Fred Savage in his Bears shirt and Deadpool regaling him with the tale of a young boy with a splash of diabetes and redemption, but held firm. Then they dropped this gem of a teaser and I have to spend money. I HAVE TO DO IT.
I hope they use their one f**k wisely, if at all.
Header Image Source: 20th Century Fox
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia