'Injustice For All' Joker Fan-Film Spins A New Backstory For the Clown Prince
Danny Mooney has directed a 20 minute Joker short that tells a new origin of the character. Interestingly, Harley Quinn is the one sharing the story with Lex Luthor. I really don’t want to say much else about this thoroughly disturbing short filled with depravity, blood lust,obsession, and pure insanity written by Donavan Darius and Joseph Bryce Hart.
This is NSFW, possibly life. It will be disturbing to those with a weak stomach.
Ultimately, I didn’t like this short. I understand and I can definitely recognize the ability of fans to really dig into a much harder and grotesque version of a DC classic and his lady love. There was just something that didn’t resonate with me. Perhaps some time and thought will bring me around to the thinking of a plethora of horror critics.
What did you think?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia