Young Jeff Bridges And Other Likely Members Of A Retro Pajiba 10
Twitter and every other place on the internet seem to be celebrating young Jeff Bridges once again. I’m sure that if I Googled it I could find out why, but instead, I asked the other Overlords to give me their picks for older celebrities that were foiiiiiiine as hell in their younger years. A sort of Retro For Your Consideration for a Pajiba 10 that doesn’t exist, if you will. And you will.
The only rule? The person chosen has to be alive right now.
James Earl Jones
Jessica Lange and Jeff Bridges in King Kong
Lou Diamond Phillips
Olivia De Havilland
Mugshot Al Pacino
Image sources (in order of posting): Columbia Pictures, Paramount Pictures, FreeMantle Media, Twitter, Paramount Pictures, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, MGM, Buena Vista Pictures
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me