You Won't Want To Miss Luna Lovegood's Tribute To Alan Rickman
In the wake of the passing of Alan Rickman, the internet and world at large has lit up with tributes to the beloved character actor, from those who knew him well and those whose lives he impacted though they’d never met. And yet one of the most moving remembrances from this heralded thespian comes from someone he barely knew, by her design.
Evanna Lynch is known to Harry Potter fans as the loopy Luna Lovegood. And though she co-starred in several films with Rickman, she was too intimidated to ever speak a word to him. But that all changed one night at a dinner party, where he went from intense icon to valued mentor. Check out Lynch’s story below:
Kristy Puchko saw Rickman perform on stage once in Private Lives. He was as marvelous as you might expect.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia