Did Tom Hiddleston Make Porn To Sell Vitamins?
Remember that bit on 30 Rock where Liz Lemon stumbled across a “porn for women” pay-per-view channel? It was just a modestly handsome man in a polo shirt saying things like, “How was your day? Do you need to talk?” and “You’re a great woman. You deserve a great man…for just $24.95 an hour.” The joke was that lady porn is more about the fantasy of an uncomplicated relationship with a guy who is nice, hot, and listens. And Centrum apparently took the note, because their latest ad with Tom Hiddleston is 100% porn for women.
Shot in first-person perspective, the commercial follows a woman as she gets out of bed, walks into her kitchen, and oh hello Tom Hiddleston, dressed to kill while making a delicious healthy breakfast. Then the swoon-inducing movie star sits down with her, offers her a daily vitamin, and says, “You look great,” while looking directly into camera. Despite having zero nudity and flirtations so prim they are practically in church clothes, this commercial for vitamins is criminally hot.
Through the transitive property of A equals Tom Hiddleston and B equals Centrum, A plus B means Centrum is now an aphrodisiac. That’s just math.
Header Image Source: Getty
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me