Will My Favorite Celebrity Couple Break Up? Signs A Split Is On The Way
It’s been a rough 2015, filled with enough celebrity divorces to last through a tense holiday season and strained New Year. They’ve all been surprises, but that’s just because we didn’t know what we should be looking for when stalking them. Now that we’ve had Ben & Jen, Gwen & Gavin, and BAG & Megan show us the obvious signs, we can hopefully avoid that special heartbreak that comes when Famous Love dies.
Here are ten simple signs that a split is on the horizon.
1. They’ve been together more than 10 years
2. They comment on their love in print and in public
3. They look happy in photos
4. They have kids
5. They are low-key and under the radar
6. They work together
7. They look unhappy in photos
8. They don’t have any children
9. They don’t work together
10. They are on display and in front of cameras
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia