Michael Shannon Topless And Singing Iggy Pop Is My New Sexual Orientation
I could do a long introductory spiel on the merits of Oscar nominated character actor Michael Shannon. I could talk at length about his fascinating on-screen presence, his versatility as an actor, the way he balances strangeness and goofiness, or how Werner Herzog considers him the greatest actor of his generation. I could be here all day discussing my love of his work. But I know that’s not why you’re here. You want to see Michael Shannon with his shirt off. Wearing tight jeans. Dancing on stage. Singing Iggy Pop’s Lust For Life. We give the people what they want.
The event came courtesy of Sons of the Silent Age, who were celebrating David Bowie’s celebrated Berlin period. Shannon committed to the role with the zest and integrity one expects from the acclaimed psychobae. Prepare for your lions to be sufficiently drenched. Stuhlbarg needs to up his game if he wants to remain top Michael on Pajiba.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia