Vintage Feminism: Young Helen Mirren Shuts Down Sexist Asshat
Today, Helen Mirren is an esteemed international star so bright and burning that she calls her own casting shots. She’s an Oscar winner and fashion icon, admired both for her dramatic chops and sensual style. But back in 1975, Mirren was still carving her path to respectability.
Don’t get it twisted: Mirren was always a queen. It just took the world some decades to recognize.
See, Helen Mirren has bosoms. Big bosoms. And apparently in the mid-70s it was impossible to imagine a big titted woman could be a “serious actress.” Watch and marvel at Mirren’s smack down of Michael Parkinson, who began an interview by commending her “sluttish eroticism.”
Kristy Puchko can’t even sometimes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia