"Vaccinate Your Goddamn Kids": A Jimmy Kimmel PSA We Shouldn't Need
It’s 2015. We have technological advances that would have seemed like science fiction just ten years ago. Science tells us the world is round, climate change is happening, and vaccinations are good for kids, virtually eliminating diseases like measles, polio, and smallpox. And yet there’s a group of
idiots anti-vaxxers who believe they know more than our petty sciences. So their kids aren’t vaccinated, which actually puts every kid that kid comes in contact with at risk, and every kid that kid comes in contact with. And so on. And so on. It’s called herd immunity people. Join the herd or fuck off.
As a parent and non-idiot Jimmy Kimmel took a moment on his talk show to get serious, scolding, “Parents here are more scared of gluten than they are of small pox.” Then he offered us this PSA from real doctors. (Spoiler alert for Breaking Bad. Seriously.)
Fun Fact: One of those doctor’s is Hellboy’s.
Kristy Puchko is too old for this shit.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia