Twitter Reacts To The Birth Of Beyoncé's Twins
Word has it Beyoncé Knowles has given birth to her twins. While the world awaits an official announcement from Queen Bey, Twitter couldn’t wait to celebrate.
The party was kicked off by Beyoncé’s (arguably overzealous) father:
Imagine opening your eyes in the real world as a baby and the first thing you see is Beyoncé— Mikey of Wakanda 💋 (@Mikey_Talks) June 19, 2017
The Carter twins better be in the studio by next week.— Nathaniel Mainga (@TheFinesseKid11) June 19, 2017
The carter twins walking out of the hospital pic.twitter.com/HUCfJkoztd— dad (@animalfriespls) June 18, 2017
The Carter Twins are Geminis omfg Beyoncé really hits the mark every time— Sylvia Obell (@SylviaObell) June 18, 2017
Willing to bet that the Carter twins are not only here already, but Bey has also lost the weight and the twins can write their names now. pic.twitter.com/ZDsWggY5fg— Gugulethu Mhlungu (@GugsM) June 13, 2017
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia