Today We Are All Crying, Ten-Year-Old Chris Evans
As seems to be the case every morning, today the world is a little more confusing and frustrating and terrifying than it was 24 hours ago, and it’s easy to want to give in to that foreboding sense of dread. Well, you know what? Go ahead. Cry it out. Chris Evans did it all the time when he was little and now look at him, with his big strong arms and his gruff manly beard and his pleasing face!
Yup, as a kid Chris Evans was a huge crier, he told Seth Meyers on Late Night, and it wasn’t even out of sadness as much as it was the sense that to be alive is to be completely overwhelmed.
“It was out of true, true panic,” he admitted. “I cried first day of school, I cried first day of camp.” He even (maybe?) jokingly suggested that he cried when he told his mom that he’d had sex for the first time.
Boy, I sure can relate to that true, true panic right about now. At least we know Chris Evans understands.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia