Today Lana Del Rey And Witches Worldwide Unite To Hex Trump
Sometimes people can go mad with power. And when they do, we protest, we rebel, we impeach. And sometimes we hex.
This last move is the option chosen by witches around the world today, who’ve come together through a Facebook group to bind Trump from doing harm to to others. Basically, they’re making Trump the Nancy to their Sarah, Craft style.
The binding ritual began at midnight EST and will be cast on every waning crescent moon at midnight (March 26, April 24, and May 23), until he is “driven from office.” The open source spell is shared here, along with a list of ingredients that seem perfectly suited for an anti-Trump spell, like a “Tiny stub of an orange candle,” fool’s gold, and an unflattering photo of 45.
We wonder which one Lana Del Rey used.
At the stroke of midnight— Lana Del Rey (@LanaDelRey) February 24, 2017
Feb 24, March 26, April 24, May 23
Ingredients can b found online
There are just so many to choose from.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia