The 'Nightly Show' Solves This Cosby Mystery: 'The Motherf**er Did It."
Former Daily Show correspondent turned Nightly Show host Larry Wilmore has the unenviable job of trying to fill the void that The Colbert Report has left in our hearts. Two shows in, Wilmore is winning us over with this fearless and funny takedown of Bill Cosby. He opened last night’s episode saying, “We’ll ask the question did he do it? The answer will be yes.”
But the pudding pitching alleged serial rapist isn’t the only target here. Wilmore also takes on rape culture and Lena Dunham (because of course).
“Why aren’t people listening to these women?,” Wilmore asks, “Is it because most of this allegedly happened so long ago? Is it because some of them went into Cosby’s hotel room alone? Is it because there are no Polaroids? Because he’s so famous? Is it just because they are women? Because I would say enough have come forward. The current tally stands at 35 women. How many more do we need?”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia