That Time Lupita Nyong'o And Beyoncé Mutually Geeked Out Over Each Other
“What kind of world is this where Beyoncé is coming to introduce herself to me?” Lupita Nyong’o marveled on Jimmy Kimmel Live, recalling the time the almighty Bey introduced herself to the awe-inspiring Oscar winner of 12 Years A Slave.
We love stories of when celebs we admire get to geek out over each other. And this one is hard to top:
Here’s a shot of the two that also includes the marvelous Sarah Paulson—and no thanks to Nyong’o’s too drunk gal pal!
In related news, Nyong’o’s latest, Queen of Katwe, opens Friday. Enjoy her sharing the story of its unlikely chess champion, and how the first movie its subject, Phiona Mutesi, ever saw was her own:
Kristy Puchko met Nyong’o briefly at SDCC; she was dazzlingly and delightful.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia