Taika Waititi Asks You To Give A Little To Racism. Wait, What!?
For years, we’ve been swooning over New Zealander writer/director/actor Taika Waititi. Not only has he given us such sensational comedies as What We Do In The Shadows and Hunt For The Wilderpeople, but he’s also the mad genius behind casual Thor. And he brought a sexy, smirking Jeff Goldblum into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Now, he’s asking for us to give a little something back. A little racism.
Damn. He even makes satire look good.
Learn more about how to give nothing to racism here.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia