Rosie O'Donnell Has Seen 'Hamilton' 12 Times More Than You
Appearing on The Late Late Show for some reason, the former talk show host bragged about her ability to lay down fat cash (upwards of $700 a ticket) 12 times (so far) to see the hottest show on Broadway.
Then amid giving James Corden some tips on hosting the Tony Awards, she burst into the opening number.
I’m too flustered to even work in a Hamilton quote.
Kristy Puchko is choking on jealousy while setting up dummy email accounts to enter the Hamilton digital lottery as many times as possible.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia