Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Have a Baby Boy
View this post on Instagram
We are pleased to announce that Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex welcomed their firstborn child in the early morning on May 6th, 2019. Their Royal Highnesses’ son weighs 7lbs. 3oz. The Duchess and baby are both healthy and well, and the couple thank members of the public for their shared excitement and support during this very special time in their lives. More details will be shared in the forthcoming days.
Praise be to BBC News, who only had to fill out about an hour of airtime with baseless speculation and weak theories before the arrival was announced. There’s only so many times you can respond with ‘I don’t know’ before you start to lose it.
Meghan garnered a lot of nonsense criticism for deciding to sit out the tradition of parading the newborn around on the hospital steps mere hours after pushing it out. Apparently, it was most unorthodox and terribly rude of her to not want to dress up for the cameras after forcing a tiny human out of her body. Details of the birth have been pretty scant. It’s not known if the baby was born at the couple’s home, Frogmore Cottage, or if they went to a hospital for it. Harry revealed to the press waiting outside that the world would need to wait a couple of days before seeing the baby and that they hadn’t decided on a name yet.
Personally, I can’t wait to see how much hysteria this drums up with racist xenophobic royalists who think Meghan can’t do anything right and is single-handedly destroying the monarchy by closing her own car doors and talking about feminism. Just kidding, I hope those people perish in some sort of pit.
Header Image Source: Getty Images.
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me