Let Angela Lansbury Sing The 'Beauty And The Beast' Theme For You Once More
25 years ago, Disney awed audiences with the release of the critically heralded and undeniably gorgeous animated classic Beauty and the Beast. Toasting the film’s legacy, Angela Lansbury, who famously lent her voice to Mrs. Potts, appeared at the anniversary screening to give a special gift to the attendees: the gift of song.
Lansbury sang the Beauty and the Beast theme, which won an Oscar, Golden Globe and Grammy. Bonus: the vid below is the perfect antidote to Mondayitis.
Angela Lansbury surprised the audience of the 25th anniversary screening with "Beauty and the Beast" 😭 pic.twitter.com/zm3i59WEBk— Playbill (@playbill) September 18, 2016
Kristy Puchko crushed hard on the beast, less so on his human form. But she’s not alone in this, right? RIGHT!?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia