Leslie Jones Gives The Best 'Game Of Thrones' Analysis You'll Ever Hear
I hate to break it to you, but you’ve been watching Game of Thrones wrong. Every. Single. One. Of. You. And I don’t care how you’ve been watching because they’re all the wrong way. Doesn’t matter if you watch live, if you wait until the following morning, if you sequester yourself from all friends and media, if you have a viewing party or if you’re live tweeting this bitch. You’re doing it wrong because you’re not watching with Leslie Jones.
I know people have been torn about the new Ghostbusters movie, but this has absolutely decided it for me. It will be the greatest movie in the world. Not just for the movie itself, but for Leslie Jones’ DVD commentary. My god, it’s going to be glorious.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia