Kristen Bell Attacks Workplace Inequality With Satire And Baked Goods
Know someone who thinks we live in a society where men and women are treated equally under the law? Yeah, us too. And sure, your first impulse might be to shove their dumb face up their own ass. But there’s an easier and less messy way to show them what a clueless asshole they’re being. Just show them this “Celebrities Have Issues” video where Kristen Bell satirizes workplace inequality and outsourcing. It’s fun! And frustratingly relevant to the majority of women and thereby the majority of America!
“Why outsource all your production to far away countries like India, China and Narnia, when we have the cheapest and best work force right here in the good ol’ US of A: WOMEN!”
Kristy Puchko may have laugh/snorted over this.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia