Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Getting Married!
Congratulations go out to Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom, who got engaged on Valentine’s Day. Perry shared an image on her Instagram page of the pair, with her rocking a very large flower-shaped diamond ring. It is the most Katy Perry thing you’ll ever see.
Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom got engaged yesterday 💕💍 pic.twitter.com/yLEsK0JAMc— KATY PERRY NEWS (@KPInfos) February 15, 2019
The pair have been dating on and off for about three years now. They broke up in February 2017 but remained friends before being seen together again on holiday the following year. Perry was previously married to Russell Brand (jeez, remember that?!) while Bloom has a son with his ex, model Miranda Kerr. Hey, remember when he tried to punch Justin Bieber in the face over him allegedly trying to get with Miranda, and Orlando missed?! Ah, classic gossip. Nothing like it.
Anyway, this seems like an interesting celeb couple. Sure, he’s still famous but he’s nowhere near as popular as he was during those days when we all had Legolas posters. What, just me? Now I know that’s a lie. Bloom was THE sex symbol for so many teen girls in the early 2000s, but he never really held onto that relevance. Perry remains one of the biggest pop stars on the planet, although her last album was something of a critical and commercial disappointment.
And let’s all remember the time Katy and Orlando went paddle boarding together and Bloom got his cock out.
Header Image Source: Wikimedia Commons
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me