Johnny Depp Defends Reckless Spending In Management Dispute
Johnny Depp, pile of crushed teen swoons and bad teeth, is embroiled in a lawsuit with his former business managers. He claims they owe him $25 million. The management is countersuing Depp, citing his reckless spending and breach of contract as reasons he owes them millions. In his defense Depp stated, “If I want to buy 15,000 cotton balls a day, it’s my thing”.
I mean, yeah? I guess? Some of Depp’s other “things”?
- $3 million for a special cannon to fire Hunter S. Thompson’s ashes into wherever that was aimed.
- 14 homes, including a French chateau and some islands
- Yacht, staff, personal security, etc.
Now the list of lesser-known Depp purchases:
- A Starbucks that serves only the Unicorn Frappe
- 1,000 Taco Bell mini chicken quesadillas
- Fourteen tons of hair grease
- 30,000 cartons of unfiltered cigarettes
- Fifty cases of Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner
- Every existing copy of The Lone Ranger
- Every existing copy of Yoga Hosers
- Sixty-five barns filled with used hair extensions from filming the Pirates of the Caribbean series
- Enough Squatty Potties to fill all of his homes and islands
- A pair of screen-used underwear from every cast member of The Golden Girls
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia