It's National Selfie Day, So Let's Get Shallow And Look At The Gorgeous
I am not including all of the Furries posting selfies, but you do you.
The cast of #Superstore is celebrating #NationalSelfieDay in a special way. Please support Raices (link in bio) which provides legal aid to immigrant families. #OneVidaAtATime #KeepFamiliesTogether #FreeOurFamilies pic.twitter.com/65AYcnrP3f— Ben Feldman (@WhosBenFeldman) June 21, 2018
The @MarsCuriosity rover has 17 cameras used for surveying the vast landscape of Mars. On occasion, it turns one of the lenses on itself: https://t.co/EnVNmJ5p0c #NationalSelfieDay pic.twitter.com/tE6h0IjU9W— NASA Goddard Images (@NASAGoddardPix) June 21, 2018
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia