Happy Birthday Danny DeVito!
I know it’s a real shitstorm out there now, guys. It ain’t pretty. It’s extra important, though, in times of crisis, that while we keep our sights clearly focused on the hard times ahead, and how to best overcome them, we also appreciate the Good that’s out there.
Case in point:
This man —
— Turns 72 today!
I dunno about you, but to me that’s cause for celebration.
Many of us grew up on Danny.
And he raised us damn well.
D’ya know why? He’s not just a great actor — he’s a damn great human. Doesn’t mince his words for one thing.
Also, just speaking personally, even as an adult he’s shown me how to live the best life one can live…
Essentially, Danny DeVito is a goddamn hero. Happy Birthday, you beautiful soul, you.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia