Dave Grohl Puts Himself Into the Race for Best Chris ... and Is Winning
Dave Grohl is the Best Dave in celebritydom, beating out Dave Franco, Dave Letterman, Dave Bautista, and Dave Matthews. He’s trolled the Westboro Baptist Church:
He Rickrolled fans live on stage:
He brought his 8-year-old daughter Harper onstage to play drums:
And now? Now Dave Grohl has gifted us with the best impression of Christopher Walken I’ve ever heard in my life. It isn’t exaggerated or overly practiced. It just IS. I’ll let Dave and drummer Taylor Hawkins tell the story.
And so, in closing, I nominate Dave Grohl as an honorary Chris and eligible for the ongoing battle of Best Chris.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia