The Most Bonkers Celebrity Baby Names Halfway Into 2018
Why do celebrities give their children names like Moxie Crimefighter and Apple? Because they can.
As we head toward the latter end of the sixth month in the year of our ennui, two-thousand-and-eighteen, here are the most ridiculous, overly old-fashioned, horribly spelled, and downright bonkers celebrity baby names so far.
Phoenix Delphine Fox
Ranger Joseph Buckley and Bodhi Robert Buckley
Meet Ranger and Bodhi. Born 3/5/18 . The boys are getting stronger everyday 😊. @thechicmamas and I are so grateful for the nurses and Doctors in the NICU for taking such good care of them. Hopefully we will get to take them home soon. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes • • • • • #twins #TwinBoys #BuckleyBoys #Ranger #Bodhi #proudfamily #dadlife #twining #NICU #papercliplife #BuckleyClan
True Thompson - no middle name yet
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia