Chris Pine's Greatest Role: Our Villainously F*cked-Up Congress
Earlier this election cycle, Joss Whedon returned victoriously to Twitter to Save The Day. Calling together his famous friends and fellow members of the “FUCK NO REPUBLICAN BABADOOK WILL NOT BE PRESIDENT” party, the adored writer/director has been unveiling a series of funny and vaguely educational videos to get out the vote. In the latest, underrated character actor in a leading man’s body Chris Pine gets the role of a lifetime, playing our severely fucked up congress. Alan Tudyk co-stars as all of us.
Kristy Puchko votes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia