Here Are Celebrities That Have Their Own Line Of Alcohol, Just Because They Can
Once you become a celebrity, you can also take the money you make and invest it in other pursuits. There are three main avenues of this: perfume, restaurants, and alcohol. Since every day seems like a great day to start drinking, it’s just good financial planning for these celebrities to have their well-manicured paws dipped into the booming business of keeping us drunk.
Justin Timberlake - 901 Tequila
Ryan Reynolds - Aviation Gin
David Beckham - Haig Club Whiskey
Jay-Z - D’USSE Cognac
Dave Matthews - Dreaming Tree Wines
Dan Akroyd - Crystal Head Vodka
Channing Tatum - Born and Bred Vodka
The Hanson Brothers - MMMhops Beer
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia