Anthony Hopkins Promoting 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Is Like A Dream, A Really Weird Dream
When a celebrated thespian like Sir Anthony Hopkins deigns to be in a big, garish summer movie like Transformers: The Last Knight, the more cynical among us will snicker about his “paycheck” gig. But as someone who has seen this fifth installment of Michael Bay’s Transformers franchise, let me assure you Hopkins isn’t phoning it in. He is living in every insane moment of bantering with a robo-butler and throwing his distinct elocution at the commoner’s word “dude!”
TK’s review is coming soon, and guys, I can’t tell you how excited I am to see what he thought of this truly bonkers movie. But I digress.
The point is Hopkins seemed like he was having a blast making the movie. And now on the press tour, he’s living his best life, answering fan questions with all the enthusiasm and decorum they demand.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia