Anna Kendrick's Reaction Makes Robbie Williams' Weirdest Hook-Up Worth Hearing
As a handsome English lad with great hair and a provocative singing career, Robbie Williams has had his fair share of sexual conquests. But none is so strange and insanely silly as the time he rented a castle (like you do).
Thank god for Graham Norton, who nobly provides a safe space for celebrities to share their stories of random hand jobs and confounding feather dusters. The first time you watch it, just let its strange story wash over you like a rolling fog of pot smoke and bad decisions. The second time, just watch Anna Kendrick, who experiences every emotion in an intense couple of minutes.
Kristy Puchko can’t even sometimes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia