Rahul Kohli's Best Faces From 'iZombie' Season One
So I’m a bit late to the iZombie party. I blame the intimidatingly huge pile of delicious media that suffocates our every waking breath. As usual in life, however, a hangover came to the rescue. Yep, I binge-watched the entirety of the first season of iZombie recently after hearing some positive-sounding rumblings among my colleagues. What I found was a bouncy, fun, and well-performed little puppy of a show. Exactly what I needed while toxins were being flushed painfully out of my foetal-positioned form. What I also found was that Pajiba’s new darling, Rahul Kohli, has one hell of an awesomely expressive face. Observe:
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia