Woman Goes On a Tirade About Childless Couples At Disney World
Hi there, excuse me?
Oh. Oh, no, I just wanted to ask whether you had the tim-…
Oh, I’m no sure no one’s thinking that you’re a ba-…
I mean, yes, I’m sure that is really horrible and I am sorr-…
Again, yes, I am sure it’s horrible, and something that I cannot really compreh-…
Look. I’m a man. I will never understand the travails of motherhood. I have nothing but respect and admiration for those who undertake that most sacred of duties. I would never seek to demean the hardships that it brings. I’m just sure there must be a better way of expressing one’s frustrations than…that. But you know what, I’ve never seen the appeal of Disney World either so perhaps I should recuse myself entirely here.
Header Image Source: Reddit
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia