Game Time: Guess The Quirky Actor Who Produced Willow Smith's Latest Jam
I stumped most of you with our casting challenge. Now it’s time to test your knowledge on the sidelines of quirky actors.
Willow Smith has a new track out called “twentyfortyeight 2.0,” and it’s up to you to deduce from the clues below which Hollywood star produced it. In comments, share your number, share your savvy.
1. He’s a white male actor who hit the height of his fame in the mid-to-late 2000s.
2. His screen debut came in the 1999 TV movie What Katy Did. Can you endure its “show it all” trailer for possible further hints?
3. He auditioned for the child lead in The Sixth Sense, but lost out to Haley Joel Osment.
4. He’s Canadian.
5. The same year he took the TV role that would launch his career, he also enjoyed a brief stint voicing Brother in the The Berenstain Bears cartoon series.
6. He provided backing vocals on the Weezer track “Hang On.”
7. Flustered is his brand.
8. Eleven years after What Katy Did, he’d reteam with its leading lady Alison Pill for Scott Pilgrim vs.The World.
9. In films, he’s fallen for Ellen Page, Kat Dennings, Charlyne Yi, and (arguably) Jonah Hill.
10. He’s played a cave man, Alexander Hamilton, a young Chuck Barris, and cousin lover.
The quirky Canadian actor who produced Willow Smith’s latest track is none other than Michael Cera, star of Juno, Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist, Paper Heart, Superbad and Arrested Development.
Check out “twentyfortyeight 2.0.”
Kristy Puchko lives in
perpetual fear that ice cream will become self-aware New York City.
Get entertainment, celebrity and politics updates via Facebook or Twitter. Buy Pajiba merch at the Pajiba Store.