Reddit Users Share Stories About Meeting Celebrities And Keeping Their Cool
What celebrities have I met? Joel Hodgson and Jonah Ray of Mystery Science Theater 3000 (and obviously other things). I didn’t pretend like I had no idea who they were since I paid good money to get myself and my daughter up close to them. Did I nearly cry happy tears when Joel chose my daughter to be a part of the MST3K 30th Anniversary Show? Yes. Did I keep it together when I went backstage? Sort of.
Then we even got photos with Joel, Jonah, Crow T. Robot, and Tom Servo and you bet your ass I was stoked. I didn’t lose my mind until afterward.
These redditors, however, were able to keep their cool while allowing the celebrity to maintain a low profile in their presence.
Image sources (in order of posting): Marvel, Reddit
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me