This 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Family Cosplay Would Make Even Emo Ren Smile
Behold this amazingness out of Salt Lake City Comic-Con. It’s a fan fic come to glorious, cheerful life courtesy of “The Real Finn and Rey of Utah.”
Adorable engaged couple Victor Sine and Julianne Payne are winning fans with their on-point Finn and Rey, and even brought Payne’s 11-month-old daughter Addie into the fun as “Baby 8.”
Sine told Today that he and Payne binge-watched all the Star Wars movies in anticipation for The Force Awakens.
“After we saw the movie, we were in love with John Boyega! We loved Daisy (Ridley) and thought BB-8 was the cutest droid. It was obvious to us at that point that Jules and I were going to cosplay as Finn and Rey —and then we later thought Addie would be a cute ‘Baby-8.’”
Thank you, Real Finn and Rey. After the black hole that has been this election season, we all needed this.
Kristy Puchko can’t even sometimes.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia