Reddit Asks: What Social Custom Can F*ck Off?
There are so many niceties that people engage while in the presence of others. It’s the price we pay for pretending we still live in a civilized nation of some kind. Lots of these social customs, however? THEY CAN GO SCREW BECAUSE WE DON’T LIKE ‘EM FOR VARIOUS REASONS. For example, I hate Gender Reveal Parties because they strike me as a celebration of the biological sex of the child instead of something important. It also seems like another way to get gifts, but I’ve never been to one. THANK GOODNESS. I also hate handshakes. I just do.
Over on AskReddit, members weighed in with their most hated of expected interactions.
Header Image Source: Tri-Star Pictures
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia