Reddit Asks: What Movie F*cked You Up Mentally?
Surprising no one, I now mainline horror movies and have a crush on a fictional Merc with a Mouth that would most likely save me from the Clown Apocalypse if he, or clowns, were real.
It turns out that other people also had their minds boned by movies and Reddit User u/CodyYodi wants everyone to pick the metaphorical scabs from their brain folds and share the trauma with the class. I’m sure many of us can relate to the devastating nature some moving pictures have had in our lives.
Now please read and share this piece with your friends because I guarantee I’ll need to pay for therapy to get my empathetic 14-year-old over the trauma inflicted upon her by Avengers: Infinity War and Endgame.
A DARK HORSE ENTERS THE BASEBALL THING:
A movie I vow to never watch:
This movie, however? I NEED TO FIND IT:
Finally, ladies and gentlemen, THE ARISTOCRATS:
Image sources (in order of posting): Universal Pictures, LucasFilm
- The Lies Are Big, It's the Purpose That Got Small
- Box Office Report: Gatorsplaining
- Chrissy Teigen Doesn’t Understand Bitcoin or TikTok. Pajiba Offers an Explanation.
- Donald Trump Tells Four (American) Congresswomen To 'Go Back' to their Countries
- Heidi Klum and Ed Sheeran Both Got Secretly Married. What Other Secret Hollywood Marriages Are There?