Reddit Asks: What Is Your Go-To Last Minute Gift?
Christmas is soon upon us, much like a heartfelt one-on-one between two characters in The Flash before the first commercial break. The stores are crowded and the people possibly angrier, but there is no room for procrastination when it comes to the holidays. You don’t want to be known as Dollar Tree Santa or Gas Station Krampus, do you?
Agreed. Gas Station Krampus sounds like goals.
At any rate, some of you will not heed the warnings and wake up in a cold sweat twenty-four hours before the big day. And on that day, you will exalt the name /u/johnsanny for asking all of reddit for last-minute gift ideas.
Header Image Source: Warner Bros. Television
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia