Reddit Asks: What Book F**ked You Up Mentally?
Don’t you just love companion pieces?
Last week we looked at movies that f**ked us up in the brain space and this week we are moving onto books. Which messes us up more, I wonder? Sure, movies show you crazy things but books make you imagine it yourself. As someone with a brain that never shuts up and a constant need to come up with worst-case scenarios, I can tell you that I’ve though up some terrifying things when given just a description in a book.
Reddit user u/yushi97 wasn’t content with knowing the fevered film-related nightmares of fellow internet visitors. They want to know about your books too.
BONUS: There’s a video game that will also scramble your brain meats.
Header Image Source: TriStar Pictures
- The First Look at The 'Cats' Movie Reveals Giant Furniture, Strutting Celebs, and Taylor Swift
- We Are So Hopelessly Screwed
- We Want John Cena Hot And Funny, But Not Like This. Not Like This.
- Review: Netflix's 'The Last Czars' Refuses to Let History Speak for Itself
- Reddit Asks: What Book F**ked You Up Mentally?