Reddit Asks the Question: 'What Fact is So Baffling it Should Be False?'
So, uh, usually there’d be a preamble here for one of these. But, um. Look I’m gonna be honest. I am a little bit hungover. But I’m on holiday so it’s OK.
But duty calls!
Did you know! That too much beer one day can make you feel sub-optimal the next day? Mad, innit? I know.
OK, how about, uh…
Ah feck it.
Here’s a fun AskReddit thread. And below, highlights. Cheers!
And don’t forget that evil old mastermind, Edward Bernays!
Header Image Source: Getty Images
- Box Office Report: Get Back in the Kitchen, Hobbs and Shaw!
- If We Can Have ‘Top Gun 2’, We can Have ‘Con Air 2’. Movies that Demand a Sequel
- How 'Derry Girls' Laughs in the Face of Toxic Masculinity
- Fact Checking the '90210' Reboot: Did Jennie Garth and Jason Priestly Date in Real Life?
- Review: ‘After the Wedding’ Succeeds Thanks to Turns From Julianne Moore and Michelle Williams, Who Spar About Wealth and Morality