Reddit Asks: Bridesmaids of Reddit Involved In A Bridezilla Wedding, What Happened?
I got married in Las Vegas at the Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. It was a destination wedding and the two bridesmaids I had wore whatever dress they wanted to the ceremony. My cousin’s daughter wailed, “NOOOOOO” when the officiant asked if anyone thought the wedding shouldn’t go on and we all laughed. It was live-streamed in the internet for anyone that couldn’t make the trip to Vegas and we had a cheap little get together for them shortly after returning home. No bridezilla here, kids. I’ve also never dealt with one, but a lot of people have. Lucky for us, a lot of those people decided to spill the tea on reddit about all of the entitled shenanigans they witnessed.
Header Image Source: someecards
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia