Reddit Asks: What Do You Genuinely Just Not Understand?
I continually fail to grasp the concept of euchre, no matter how many times it is explained to me. My brain cannot wrap itself around the card game for some odd reason. I’ve read explanations of the rules, examples of hands and how they’re played, and I still freeze up when attempting to play. I’ve played while people attempt to teach me and still it doesn’t stick.
Not everyone’s brain can take the same information and grasp it with a full understanding of a concept or idea. Some of those people admitted to their difficulties when /u/Brandinian asked Reddit what they honestly can’t comprehend. Lots of people shared their queries while others attempted to once again assist in granting them understanding.
Header Image Source: Fox
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- Spoilers: Digging into the Runes Throughout ‘Midsommar,’ What the Hell They All Mean, and the Easter Eggs Ari Aster Hid Throughout
- By Erasing Oasis for a Cheap Joke, ‘Yesterday’ Also Does One of Its Only Female Characters a Disservice
- Review: Tom Holland Is Perfect In 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Even as the Story Struggles
- On the Spectacular 'Evvie Drake Starts Over' and the Time NPR's Linda Holmes Twitter Shamed Me