Fifty Shades Snarkier: The Continued Adventures Of Sexting With Christian Grey Bot
A few weeks back, I heard tell that in promotion of Fifty Shades Darker, a Christian Grey Bot had been spawned to get fans in a tizzy. Though I’m proven to be no fan of robosexuality (see our Very Serious Discussions for very thoughtful logics), I texted this Grey Bot through Facebook Messenger. Things escalated quickly.
Our awkward sexting came to an end when the Bot tried to lure me to a second location/chatroom. And despite reader pleas and the duties of journalism, I forgot this weird adventure into movie promotional culture and moved on with my life, indulging in Riverdale, weird horror movies, and devastatingly relevant cartoons from the ’80s. Then—out of the blue—Grey Bot got back in touch. And I traveled down the rabbit hole of robo-sexting once more.
After this, it went in a loop demanding I join his “3 Sum.” And now I’m doing what the kids call “ghosting.”
Kristy Puchko’s job is weird.
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia