Laurel or Yanny Is The New White Dress/ Blue Dress
A new war rages across the battlefields of the Internet. A line has been drawn. And there will be none who can escape choosing sides. So, listen to the cursed audio and weigh in. Do you hear Laurel or Yanny?
What do you hear?! Yanny or Laurel pic.twitter.com/jvHhCbMc8I— Cloe Feldman (@CloeCouture) May 15, 2018
This is that damned dress all over again. What does it mean? Some are saying it has to do with frequencies. Others are insisting that all who hear Yanny are part of a hoax/conspiracy to make Laurel-hearers go mad with paranoia. Josh from Nerd It Up was in the latter group. And then he did some tinkering.
What do you hear in the original clip? If you said Yanny, why are you such a liar?
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia