Taika Waititi Forgot He Was Promoting 'Hunt For The Wilderpeople,' Seduces Instead
Taika Waititi is the writer/director/actor behind the outrageously funny What We Do In The Shadows. But when promoting Hunt For the Wilderpeople, he opted not to rely on his past acclaim, the new film’s cheeky characters, curious plot or Jurassic Park icon Sam Neill. Instead, he went right to full-throttle seduction with “Rules for Survival.”
Sure, it might seem this is just a quirky vid meant to introduce American audiences to Hunt For the Wilderpeople’s untamed terrain. But do you think this studly Kiwi triple threat can just throw around words like “lost in the bush” or “fantasy castle” and not expect us to swoon?
“Imagine your favorite person as a type of food.”
- What if 'Independence Day' with Will Smith is a Warning?
- With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility: Voting for the Pajiba 10 Begins Now
- The 10 Best Movies Of 2019 So Far
- Meghan McCain Wants to Quit 'The View' (WHY, GOD?!)
- 'Yesterday' Is A Love Letter To East Anglia